Skip to main content

Animal Birthday Parade



This was quite the fun birthday cake! I cannot take credit for the cute design because my customer, Christina, brought me the sketch of the "animal parade" that she wanted for her son's 1st birthday. I believe that she got the idea from an outfit with a similar design. I LOVE how it turned out. Thank goodness for the Cricut Cake Machine it cut out all of the fondant appliques that you see on this cake! 

**Stay tuned, this is the 1st of three birthday cakes I have for this weekend!

Comments

  1. I can't believe how much detail you put into your cakes, Jenni! They're fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

7-Tier Wedding Cake

Here is a 7-tier Wedding Cake! This was quite the cake. This cake was iced in Vanilla Buttercream and airbrushed in a Champagne shimmer color. It was detailed with black Fondant lace around the bottom borders and topped with a beautiful arrangement of white roses.

Happy Birthday Daddy

The month of March is a very busy month in the Panter household. All three of my boys celebrate the Birthday! Adam's is the beginning of March and Bennett & Beau's are at the end of the month. I let the boys help with Adam's cake this year! I of course iced the cake and then made a fondant topper that I let the boys "paint" with edible icing paint. I sure love their creation! A little modern and abstract! Stay tuned for what I have in store for my baby boys birthday cakes!

40th Birthday

This cake turned out just adorable. I love the colors and of course the detailing!