Skip to main content

Pretty, Pretty Flower Power

Some of my favorite cakes to work on are those for my family! I just love my sisters & brother-n-laws, and parents and of course my nieces and nephews so much. So naturally anytime that I can work on a cake for one of their birthdays I'm a happy camper! This cake was for my precious nieces Briley & Kenzie..........you can see their beautiful faces a few blog posts back. Anyhow, my sis Steph put on a HUGE 1st birthday bash for the twins! These were a few of the amazing things at the party: candy bar, delicious dinner, amazing slideshow, ball pit and slip & slide! It was so much fun! So naturally it was only appropriate to have a 3-tier cake for such a grand event! I think this cake just turned out adorable. Again, I can not take credit for the design...........I pretty much replicated it to the "T" but it is super girly and super cute!

Comments

  1. Jenni, you are doing so well! I love all of this and enjoy catching up with your newest cake creations! I read the about me section of your adorable new blog, and I had no idea that you had done the Masters Wilton course :) Very cool! Keep it up girl!! You are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Krista,

    Sorry I never read the comments but just happened to today! Thank you so much for your sweet, encouraging words! I'm having a blast with my cake business and staying semi-busy, so its been fun. I hope you and your hubby are doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

7-Tier Wedding Cake

Here is a 7-tier Wedding Cake! This was quite the cake. This cake was iced in Vanilla Buttercream and airbrushed in a Champagne shimmer color. It was detailed with black Fondant lace around the bottom borders and topped with a beautiful arrangement of white roses.

Happy Birthday Daddy

The month of March is a very busy month in the Panter household. All three of my boys celebrate the Birthday! Adam's is the beginning of March and Bennett & Beau's are at the end of the month. I let the boys help with Adam's cake this year! I of course iced the cake and then made a fondant topper that I let the boys "paint" with edible icing paint. I sure love their creation! A little modern and abstract! Stay tuned for what I have in store for my baby boys birthday cakes!

40th Birthday

This cake turned out just adorable. I love the colors and of course the detailing!